RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj  AlbumAlbum
Encyklopedia Ossus

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
More V-sets on the way
Autor Wiadomość
leshippy
[Usunięty]

Wysłany: 2011-06-24, 16:04   More V-sets on the way

I wanted to let you guys know that there are two more V-sets on the way. We are currently working on V-set 3 and 4. V-set 3 will be released in early 2012 and then V-set 4 at GenCon 2012.

If you have ideas about characters or pieces just post them here and I will take a look at them.

Ludo Kressh 

Wysłany: 2011-06-24, 19:52   

So, I am happy, that you are here, with us :)
I`m happy about your plans and I hope that there will be many stats from Yuuzhan Vong, Sith and Mandalorian fractions :)

When the last chapter of Vector was released I thought about Karness Muur. It might be a nice stat card and the squad with Karness and Rakgouls can be really good :)

Cień_2 
Na Manda'Yaim Roach

Allegro nick: Capitan_Rex
Wysłany: 2011-06-25, 21:04   

I think you can add some unique clones and characters from Karen Traviss books.

leshippy
[Usunięty]

Wysłany: 2011-06-27, 18:02   

Ludo Kressh napisał/a:
I`m happy about your plans and I hope that there will be many stats from Yuuzhan Vong, Sith and Mandalorian fractions :)

When the last chapter of Vector was released I thought about Karness Muur. It might be a nice stat card and the squad with Karness and Rakgouls can be really good :)

I will look into Karness Muur for V-set 4. I am helping with designing the pieces and I know we need ideas for Vong, Mandoes and Sith.

komix 

Wysłany: 2011-06-27, 19:01   

What about Emperor Palpatine, Reborn (or Cloned, u know what I'm talking about)- many fans wanted him in Vset 1 and 2. Will he appear in Vset 3?

Oh and Luke Skywalker, Emperor's Apprentice as well ( so that we could use Luke Skywalker Jedi Master as a RM :P)

leshippy
[Usunięty]

Wysłany: 2011-06-27, 19:47   

Ludo Kressh napisał/a:

Karness Muur - Sith http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Karness_Muur
RM = Kota

+14
Unique
Duelist
Twin

Force 2 Renewal 2 MOTF 2
Chain Lightining 2 20 Damage to target and to each enemy within 2 squares of the target. If there are . enemy characters with two squares of the characters that have taken 20 damage from this ability they also take 20 damage. This proceeds till no enemy character is within 2 squares of a character that has taken damage from this effect.
Essence of Life 3 if a character with in 6 would be defeated save 6 and the character remains in play with 20 HP.
Sith Alcemy 4 target enemies with 40 Damage or less.

Thoughts on this guy? This is what I cam up with over lunch

I am not sure you guys are aware but this is coming out in R&R. Sith Alchemy 2 (Force 2, replaces attacks: Target living medium or small enemy within 6 squares with 20 Hps or less remaining is defeated. You can immediately add a character named Rakghoul to your squad. The new character sets up in a square that enemy formerly occupied.)

DarthBinks 

Wysłany: 2011-06-27, 22:51   

Looks nice. His FP make him a big enforcement for Siths, but he's not too strong. I think he's got poor defense (any lighsaber defense or sth).

Qui-Gon Jinn

Ludo Kressh 

Wysłany: 2011-06-29, 19:19   

I thought about Hutt clans as well :) So we can add for example Ziro, Gardulla... with CE for Bounty Hunters.

boberovow 

Wysłany: 2011-06-29, 22:54   

No. For fringe followers

Oddam acklaya, zalbara, bousha, barisa JK i luminare JM w dobre ręce!! Wymiany !

Ludo Kressh 

Wysłany: 2011-06-30, 08:55   

Never mind :)

leshippy1 

Allegro nick: leshippy1
Wysłany: 2012-02-15, 01:55   

50 points

120 HP
21 DEF
+14 ATT
20 DAM

Unique
Lightsaber Duelist
Twin Attack
Muur Talisman - When this character is defeated the character who currently has the most Force points gains the force power Sith Alchemy 2 and 2 Force points. The abilities keeps tranfering till you have no characters with force powers.

Force 2
Renewal 2
MOTF 2
Chain Lightining 2 (Force 2 - 20 Damage to target and to each enemy within 2 squares of the target. If there are enemy characters with two squares of the characters that have taken 20 damage from this ability they also take 20 damage. This proceeds till no enemy character is within 2 squares of a character that has taken damage from this effect.)

Essence of Life 3 (Force 3 if a character with in 6 would be defeated save 6 and the character remains in play with 20 HP.)

Sith Alcemy 3 (Force 3, replaces Attacks, Range 6. Target with 30 or less HP is removed from play. You may place a character named "Rakghoul Warrior" in that characters square. This character is setup unactivated and is under your control)

Thoughts?

I tried to post this in the scum and villany thread, but it was locked.

komix 

Wysłany: 2012-02-15, 05:57   

leshippy1 napisał/a:
When this character is defeated the character who currently has the most Force points gains the force power Sith Alchemy 2 and 2 Force points. The abilities keeps tranfering till you have no characters with force powers.

Shouldn't it say allied? If not, your opponent could get it ( Which might be the point, but I dunno)

leshippy1 napisał/a:
Chain Lightining 2 (Force 2 - 20 Damage to target and to each enemy within 2 squares of the target. If there are enemy characters with two squares of the characters that have taken 20 damage from this ability they also take 20 damage. This proceeds till no enemy character is within 2 squares of a character that has taken damage from this effect.)

Love it. Each Palpatine should get it. Really :)

Overall, I like this character. No defense abilities, but Siths are offensive maniacs not defensive. Lightsaber duelist means that he will last a little bit longer in melee fight, but Chain Lightning is his first and foremost weapon.
If I'm not mistaken, Karness Muur was the first Sith who constructed so called modern lightsaber which would later replace all protosabers. Maybe CE giving all his allies with lightsabers lightsaber duelist? Or small power up, like +2 attack?

leshippy1 

Allegro nick: leshippy1
Wysłany: 2012-02-15, 17:14   

Corrected -
When this character is defeated the allied character who currently has the most Force points gains the force power Sith Alchemy 2 and 2 Force points. The abilities keeps tranfering till you have no characters with force powers.

playtest him and let me know what you think

[ Dodano: 2012-02-15, 17:15 ]
By the way the sub set is called Jedi vs Sith. Guess what is in it :)

Odpowiedz do tematu